Friday, November 6, 2009

Damn...

Honestly, Really I just don't get it
And I don't think I'll ever get it!
Felt like a bullet went through my head
And yet I'm still restless.
Yea I hope you all see this
And make your comments about it
Cuz I ain't gunna doubt it!
Imma just kick back and say... DAMN!

I know what this means for me
And how I'll perceive it
So if you see a disappearing show
Just holler to the next one yo.
This is how my venting goes
And yes its in a melodic flow
And makes me say to myself... DAMN!

I really wish it wouldn't be you
Cuz all I've learned is to hate
And how to be cruel dude.
Yea I guess we'll have to see each other,
But that don't mean you'll ever be another,
Person that I think of in a positive way,
Cuz yes my demons be stirring at bay!
So all I got to say is... DAMN! MAN DAMN!

1 comment: